The La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology provides friendly surroundings with the many part-time and full-time positions it has available. At the Institute you will be working with helpful people of different backgrounds and experiences. Join the exciting scientific program at the La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology, or find a meaningful position as a member of research support and administration.
Jobs now offered at the La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology
- Facility Maintenance Engineer
- Research Technician in Tumor Immunology & Immunotherapy
- Core Director, Functional Genomics Center
- Functional Genomics Technician
- Research Technician (IR-Croft)
- Intern Developmental Immunology (Schoenberger)
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Flow Cytometry Intern
- Bioinformatics Specialist
- Intern CB-Liu
- Research Technician-DI, Schoenberger
- Postdoctoral Positions-Immune Regulation and Tolerance
- Postdoctoral Fellow-Immunology and Signal Transduction
- Cell Biology Postdoctoral Fellow (CB-Sharma)
- Bioinformatics Postdoctoral Fellow (VD-Ay)
- Postdoctoral Position-Bioinformatics: profiling immune cells in infectious diseases
- Postdoctoral Position-Human T Cell Responses
- Postdoctoral Position-Sequencing
- Postdoctoral Position-Bioinformatics, IEDB
LJI is an independent non-profit research institute located on the UCSD campus.
LJI is an equal opportunity employer, and women and minorities are encouraged to apply.