The La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology provides friendly surroundings with the many part-time and full-time positions it has available. At the Institute you will be working with helpful people of different backgrounds and experiences. Join the exciting scientific program at the La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology, or find a meaningful position as a member of research support and administration.
Jobs now offered at the La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology
- Bioinformatics Specialist
- Facility Maintenance Engineer
- Institute Relations Assistant
- Web Application Developer
- Business Development Assistant
- Junior Technical Support Specialist
- Research Technician - VD
- Project Manager
- Vivarium Technician I
- Research Technician-VD Crotty
- Research Intern
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist – Allergy & Asthma Research
- Postdoctoral Positions in Lymphocyte Signaling Transduction
- Postdoctoral Fellow - Immunology and Signal Transduction
- Postdoctoral Opportunities in Bioinformatics
- Postdoctoral Position - Immunopathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Postdoctoral Scientist in Molecular and Cellular Immunology of T follicular helper (Tfh) CD4 T cells
LJI is an independent non-profit research institutelocated on the UCSD campus.
LJI is an equal opportunity employer, and women and minorities are encouraged to apply.