The La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology provides friendly surroundings with the many part-time and full-time positions it has available. At the Institute you will be working with helpful people of different backgrounds and experiences. Join the exciting scientific program at the La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology, or find a meaningful position as a member of research support and administration.
Jobs now offered at the La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology
- Bioinformatics Specialist
- Facility Maintenance Engineer
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Institute Relations Assistant
- Intern-DI Schoenberger
- Research Technician- DI Linden
- Research Technician - VD Sette
- Research Technician-DI Schoenberger
- Research Technician I - CB Bottini
- Project Manager in Biosciences
- Purchasing Assistant
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist – Research in Allergy, Asthma and/or Infectious Diseases
- Postdoctoral Positions in Lymphocyte Signaling Transduction
- Postdoctoral Fellow - Immunology and Signal Transduction
- Postdoctoral Opportunities in Bioinformatics
- Postdoctoral Position - Immunopathogenesis of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Postdoctoral Scientist in Molecular and Cellular Immunology of T follicular helper (Tfh) CD4 T cells
- Postdoctoral Position in Tumor Immunology & Immunotherapy
LJI is an independent non-profit research institute located on the UCSD campus.
LJI is an equal opportunity employer, and women and minorities are encouraged to apply.