The La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology provides friendly surroundings with the many part-time and full-time positions it has available. At the Institute you will be working with helpful people of different backgrounds and experiences. Join the exciting scientific program at the La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology, or find a meaningful position as a member of research support and administration.
Jobs now offered at the La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology
- DLAC Training Coordinator
- Flow Cytometry Specialist I
- Research Technician I (VD-Crotty)
- Research Technician I (CB-Bottini)
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist – Allergy & Asthma Research
- Postdoctoral Positions in Lymphocyte Signaling Transduction
- Postdoctoral Fellow - Immunology and Signal Transduction
LIAI is an independent non-profit research institutelocated on the UCSD campus.
LIAI is an equal opportunity employer, and women and minorities are encouraged to apply.