The La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology provides friendly surroundings with the many part-time and full-time positions it has available. At the Institute you will be working with helpful people of different backgrounds and experiences. Join the exciting scientific program at the La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology, or find a meaningful position as a member of research support and administration.
Jobs now offered at the La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology
- Bioinformatics Specialist
- Facility Maintenance Engineer
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Research Technician I - CB Bottini
- Research Technician - SGE Pandurangan
- Vivarium Technician I
- Postdoctoral Fellow - Immunology and Signal Transduction
- Postdoctoral Position in Tumor Immunology & Immunotherapy
- Postdoctoral Position-Bioinofornatics, profiling immune cells in infectious diseases
- Postdoctoral Position- Allergy
- Postdoctoral Position-Bioinformatics
- Postdoctoral Position-Sequencing
- Postdoctoral Positions - Immune Regulation and Tolerance
- Postdoctoral Position-Bioinformatics, IEDB
LJI is an independent non-profit research institute located on the UCSD campus.
LJI is an equal opportunity employer, and women and minorities are encouraged to apply.